Provides stabilization and compression to weak or injured
wrists. Ideal for sprains, strains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and after
cast removal. Removable palmar stay and two medial/lateral stays provide
maximum support and stabilization, holding the wrist in a neutral
- Made of an open cell foam with interlock polyester cover for a cool, breathable alternative to neoprene.
- Material provides comfortable, continuous compression.
- Low contour at the palmar crease allows for full finger dexterity and improved grip strength.
- Breathable spandex insert ensures a proper fit and easy application every time.
- Low profile and shorter 6" length for less bulk and comfortable all-day wear
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, moderate to severe sprains and strains, tendonitis and arthritis
SUPPORT LEVEL: MAXIMUM – For moderate to severe conditions requiring little to no movement of the affected area. For use during initial recovery.