This stabilizing brace allows for full flexion while protecting
injured medial and lateral structures such as the MCL, PCL, medial
meniscus and lateral meniscus via medial/lateral steel reinforcements.
This stabilization prevents further stress which helps promote healing.
Patellar malalignment is controlled by a superior horseshoe. The hinges
also protect the ACL and PCL by preventing hyperextension.
- Four way stretch for proper fit and comfort
- Sports neoprene for therapeutic warmth
- Superior horseshoe support
- Metal medial/lateral hinges in neoprene covered pockets
- Adjustable support straps
- Easy slip-on style Ideal for knee ligament tears, sprains and chronic knee instability problems.
- Complete wearing and care instructions are included.
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Patellar Subluxation & Tracking Disorder, Hyperextension, ACL, MCL, PCL and Meniscus Tears.
SUPPORT LEVEL: MODERATE
– For mild to moderate conditions that require some stabilization of the affected area. For use during recovery.