CALL 815-444-8870 TO SPEAK WITH A SALES ASSOCIATE TO FIND THE RIGHT HOSPITAL BED FOR YOU. HOSPITAL BEDS IN STOCK AT STORE TO SEE! LOWEST PRICE ONLINE PLUS WE'RE A PHYSICAL STORE TO GO TO IF WARRANTY AND REPAIRS ARE NEEDED. SHOWROOM LOCATED AT 321 W VIRGINIA ST CRYSTAL LAKE, IL 60014 OR 790 ROYAL SAINT GEORGE DR NAPERVILLE, IL 60563.
Segment-leading Bed Designed for Caregiver Ease-of-Use
The revolutionary EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed
offered at price points ideal for care facilities of any size. Enhanced
functionality and mobility features allow the bed to be configured to
meet a variety of needs - for the both the patient and caregiver. Create
the bed that works best for your patients and facility with features
such as best-in-class integrated width expansion, pedal locking system,
reinforced sleep deck, redesigned panel retentions, and new mattress
corner stops that adjust with the bed width.
- Intuitive two-pedal locking system is centrally positioned at
the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to color-coded status
- Integrated Width Extension provides a sleep surface that expands
and retracts from 35 in, 39 in and 42 in and quickly adjusts to move
through doorways, while compliant to HBSW entrapment guidelines
- Corner mattress stops provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame
- A restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting
mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life
- Bed Length 80" or 76"
- Bed Width 35", 39" or 42" with Integrated Width or CareWide Accessory
- Safe Working Load 600 lbs
- Product Weight Roll-in-Low 220 lbs
- Product Weight Roll-at-any-Height 279 lbs
- Sleep Surface Travel Range 7" to 30"
- Underbed Clearance 23¾"
- Max. Back Angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. Knee Angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA
C22.2 NO. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.2.52