Distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar
flexion and full finger dexterity. Constructed from an open cell
urethane foam laminated to a lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and
moisture absorption. The proximal circumferential strap provides
superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent
immobilization of the thumb. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers.
- Holds the wrist in a neutral position and the thumb abducted to promote healing and minimize pain
- Adjustable radial stay, removable palmar splint restricts wrist flexion, adjusts for varying degrees of support
- Soft lined interior is breathable and offers unparalleled wearing comfort
- Adjustable thumb strap accommodates for swelling and various size thumbs
- Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy one-handed adjustment and closure
- Black color obscures soiling, provides a low profile appearance
SUPPORT LEVEL: MODERATE – For mild to moderate conditions that require some stabilization of the affected area. For use during recovery.