The OTC 2509 lightweight elastic three-panel binder has a
variety of applications. Its most common use is as an abdominal binder
for post-surgical dressings. It is effective in supporting abdominal
organs when there has been a loss of muscle tone. The hinged design
allows it to conform readily to body contours.
- Yielding yet sturdy 9" wrap-around elastic applies gentle, full-length support to weakened abdominal muscles
- Tri-section construction conforms readily to body contours for a comfortable fit
- Hook and loop fastening allows easy application and comfortable adjustment
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Inconspicuous under clothing
- Latex free
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Strains and weaknesses in the abdominal area, loss of muscle tone, post-surgical application
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.