CALL 815-444-8870 TO SPEAK WITH A SALES ASSOCIATE TO FIND THE RIGHT SCOOTER FOR YOU. SCOOTERS IN STOCK AT STORE TO TRY! LOWEST PRICE ONLINE PLUS WE'RE A PHYSICAL STORE TO GO TO IF WARRANTY AND REPAIRS ARE NEEDED. SHOWROOM LOCATED AT 321 W VIRGINIA ST CRYSTAL LAKE, IL 60014 OR 790 ROYAL SAINT GEORGE DR NAPERVILLE, IL 60563.
your active lifestyle with the Victory® LX Sport. Equipped with
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more
varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the
tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway
illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the
Victory LX Sport.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Specification
||Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel
||up to 8 mph
||2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame
Type: Reclining high-back
Weight: 43 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth
|Weight (w/o Batteries)
||30.2 lbs. each
Size: (2) 50 AH
|Per Charge Range1,2
Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
||5 amp, off-board
||Front and rear
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3
||77 lbs. (front section)
Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
1 Varies with user weight, terrain
type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire
condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/-
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances
and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a
variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with
ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results
derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications
and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.